Friday, December 31, 2021

APRIL 15, 2021: A WORK-IN-PROGRESS

Friday, April 15, 2022  10:55 am

[NOTE/DISCLAIMER: I originally published this post on the last day of 2021 in a desperate attempt to make my “statistics” look better, i.e. have more posts for the year. I was only at 2 posts for 2021 and I wanted to have at least six. So I simply added four more posts with titles but no actual content. Well, I’m finally getting around to writing something three and a half months into the year...]

As I write this, I’m staying at home trying to get better after I tested positive for Covid-19 on Wednesday, April 13. I mostly have cold/flu-like symptoms.
I’m. typing this from my iPad which. I don’t usually. Use. Except it seems. To keep dropping periods. Here and there... WTF!? I may have to leave. The comfort. Of this couch and work. At my computer down in the basement.
UGH.

I’ll be. Back.

Sunday, June 12, 4:06 pm

Two months later, yet...

Yeah, I don't know what the hell was going on with my iPad back in April, but if I remember correctly, that whole issue of it dropping periods arbitrarily as I typed eventually got sorted out the same day. Maybe I shut-off and re-started my iPad to fix it? Whatever. It works now.
Anyway, I'm off today and trying to catch up on some household chores and then try to do some drawing if possible. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: