Monday, May 19, 2008

Weigh-in Monday, April 21

Oooh.
I'm bad.
I've actually been doing my weigh-ins, but I haven't posted.
So, uh, here's a bunch of catch-up posts. Sorry!

For April 21:

I lost 2 more pounds, improbably.

I'm at 166.5, down from 168.5.

Well, that's what happens when you make a point of watching what you eat and attempting to make some wiser choices rather than just saying, 'I don't give a damn" and eating vending machine food left and right and then, stopping at the nearby 7-11 after work and getting a 1 liter Diet Pepsi, a 'monster" cold cut sub and an eclair. And maybe one of their fried "tube food" dealies, too-- I forget what they're called. They're wrapped like tubes and have either chicken or beef or cheese or whatever in them.

So I cut the tasty-ish, greasy, tube dealies and delicious eclairs completely out of my diet. I still get a sandwich of some sort, especially after an all-nighter shift, but I've been getting either a tuna fish salad or turkey on "wheatberry" which is actually kind of interesting, texture-wise. They have some kind of nut in them, too, that's kind of fun to chew on when i get one between my teeth.

Plus, Cheerios.

No comments: